ZipRecruiter is a web-based platform for employers to list job postings and for potential employees to view these postings. The company was founded in 2010 and, to date, over 800,00 companies used ZipRecruiter to post jobs to over 100 online job boards and social networks.
- Access to multiple job boards: Employers posting a job on ZipRecruiter have access to numerous job boards across the Internet. It is a hub to keep the company’s hiring process centralized as the job posting reaches as many candidates as possible.
- Employer plan options: Employers can enroll in the Starter, Team or Enterprise plans, each allowing the employer to post three, 10 or a customizable number of jobs respectively. The site does not limit the number of responses employers can receive.
- Free trial: Employers can try ZipRecruiter for free for four days. This trial allows employers to post on over 100 online job boards to get an idea for how ZipRecruiter works.
- Resources for job seekers and employers: ZipRecruiter’s website provides numerous hiring resources with articles about the optimal time to search for employees and guides to getting the most out of job boards. Job seekers, too, can find blogs about interview tips and current job trends.
- Mobile app: ZipRecruiter emphasizes the importance of mobile access to job seekers and employers. The ZipRecruiter mobile app allows job seekers to search millions of jobs, apply with ease and track the status of any applications currently under review.
- Best for: ZipRecruiter is best for employers who want to post open job positions to several job boards while managing these postings from one central hub.
Be the first to leave a review.