Simply Hired collects job listings across the Internet to put them in one convenient search engine. Taking information from niche job sites and public job boards alike, Simply Hired matches relevant jobs to skills listed by job seekers on the website. Simply Hired currently operates in 24 countries and 12 languages.
- Salary estimator: Simply Hired offers a salary estimator for employers and job seekers. Typing in a profession and location reveals the average salaries for that job and area.
- Post jobs for free: Simply Hired has partnered with Indeed to allow free posting for employers.
- Sponsor jobs: Employers can promote their posted jobs by sponsoring them. With a pay-as-you-go model, Simply Hired allows employers to choose how their postings are promoted rather than paying a flat subscription fee.
- Local job market information: Each location section of the website allows job seekers to see a breakdown of the top industries in the region. This gives job seekers looking for work a better idea of the locations they choose.
- Blog: Simply Hired hosts a blog that caters to both job seekers and employers looking for new hires. With recruitment tips and interview advice, the blog is a resource for all parties involved in a job search.
- Best for: Simply Hired is best for job seekers who want more information about salaries and local job markets than average job postings offer.
Be the first to leave a review.