Ladders is a comprehensive career service resource that helps job seekers connect with potential employers looking for new hires. Ladders use a job-matching algorithm to make sure consumers find the most relevant job opportunities available.
- Company salaries: Ladders lists salaries of jobs by company. Both employers and job seekers can use this information to find the best salary fits for their employment needs.
- Ladders Engineering: Ladders’ development blog contains information about the engineering industry. With topics ranging from software to architecture, the blog is a resource for consumers monitoring engineering trends.
- FitFinder™: With FitFinder™ employers can make use of one of the Ladders’ Talent Specialists. This virtual sourcing assistant will search actively for talent to match the employer’s job posting.
- Advice section: Ladders offers advice for both job candidates and employers. From tips for public speaking to avoiding ageism in a job search, Ladders makes sure to provide expert advice for all parties in the job search.
- Resume checking tool: After consumers upload their resumes, Ladders offers a free checking tool to make sure the resume looks professional.
- Best for: Ladders is best for job seekers and employers who want many resource options for the hiring process.
Be the first to leave a review.