Founded in 1996 and headquartered in Norman, Oklahoma, Nextep offers a wide range of services for companies across the country, including employee benefits, HR, workers’ compensation and payroll processing. Companies can utilize the services they need for an affordable price.
- No call centers: Nextep doesn’t utilize call centers, so customers who need to talk to someone about their PEO services will reach someone from Nextep’s service team directly when they call.
- Cloud-based technology: You and your employees will have 24/7 online access to HR accounts, payroll information, and benefits information with Nextep. You can also use the cloud to store vital company documents, including policies, employee handbooks, and benefit materials.
- Transparent billing: Nextep’s transparent billing approach breaks costs down line-by-line, so you always know exactly what you’re being charged for every service you use on every invoice you receive.
- Workplace perks program: Rewarding your employees is easy when you partner with Nextep. You and your employees have access to a lengthy list of promotions, deals, and opportunities that are always changing. Some of their rotating offers are for major retailers such as Target, Amazon, Costco and more.
- Online training: Nextep’s online training makes it easy for you to decide when and where you want to train your employees. Tailor your Nextep training program based on your company’s needs and the needs of individual employees. Employees can be granted full access to all of Nextep’s training courses for the flat fee of $50 per employee per year.
- Best for: Nextep is best for small and midsize companies.
Be the first to leave a review.