Employer Solutions Group
Employer Solutions Group (ESG) was founded in 1997 and provides HR-related services, including employee and manager training services, consulting, employee assessment, recruiting, payroll and benefits. They work with businesses that range from one to over 1,000 employees, but their most successful clients have between 10 and 100 employees.
- Customizable options: Whether you are a small company that needs full-service HR or a large company with an internal HR department that only needs administrative tasks outsourced, ESG can help. Talk to a representative to develop a customized plan to meet your HR needs.
- Employer discount program: Employees who work for companies that are customers of ESG can enjoy savings and perks from major retailers, including Amazon, Disneyland and DISH Network.
- Recruiting services: ESG can help companies find, recruit and hire talented employees for your team. Their recruiting services include compensation/benefits package development, applicant screening, recruiting and interview skills training.
- Resources: Learn about HR laws, find forms and learn about the NAPEO conference on ESG’s resource page. These resources and more are available publicly, regardless of whether or not you are an ESG customer.
- Training: ESG has several options for employee training, and they will customize a training program that suits your company and your specific goals. They will visit your location to present training for your staff and/or management team. They also have online training courses, which are available as an upgrade.
- Best for: ESG is best for small companies with 10-100 employees.
Be the first to leave a review.