Pre-employ has several pre-employment services for businesses, including background checks, I-9 compliance, drug testing, and employment verifications. Founded in 1994 and headquartered in North Carolina, Pre-employ focuses on customer service and quick turnarounds for screening to make the hiring process more efficient.
- Dedicated account manager: Every Pre-employ customer is assigned an account manager to speak with whenever they have questions or concerns. The manager monitors account activity, allowing them to proactively eliminate or take care of issues. The process of working with a dedicated account manager speeds up the background check process for employers and candidates.
- Client portal: The client portal delivers dedicated customer service to applicants and customers. Single-page ordering makes it easier and faster to get background checks, and the drug testing portal offers real-time maps and facility details to make scheduling drug tests a breeze.
- Paperless I-9 compliance management: Your business or organization can maintain I-9 compliance using the same client portal that you use for background checks and drug tests. Pre-employ accurately completes and securely stores these electronic I-9 forms for a simplified process in the event of a federal audit. The I-9 compliance program is integrated with the I-9 verification program, eliminating the risk of fines or prosecution and speeding up the process generally.
- MyEmployment: This optional service from Pre-employ helps employers manage verifications of their previous and current employees, meaning you no longer need to perform employment verifications on your own. This keeps your employees’ information more secure since it is less likely to be obtained by third parties. As an added bonus, you receive a commission from Pre-employ any time pre-approved verifiers pay for access to your employee information.
- Show me how wizard: The Pre-employ system is generally easy to use and intuitive. However, the show me how the wizard is always available to walk you through steps when you need additional help or guidance.
- Best for: Pre-employ is best for businesses.
Be the first to leave a review.