Headquartered in Irvine, CA, HireRight specializes in working with organizations and companies of all sizes to implement, manage and control their background screening programs. They work with organizations nationally and internationally to increase efficiency in the screening process.
- 150 options: HireRight has over 150 unique background check service options, making it easy for you to put together the perfect customized background check for your organization or business.
- Fast turnaround times: HireRight’s advanced technology translates to fast turnaround times, making it more efficient for candidates to get hired and for employers to make educated hiring decisions.
- Global reach: HireRight has a massive global reach, with screening in 240 countries and territories. Additionally, applicants are supported in 20 languages, making HireRight an ideal choice for any multinational company or organization.
- Resources: HireRight’s website includes in-depth resources for employers, including a glossary of screening terms, industry fast facts, white papers, webinars, podcasts and a library dedicated to employment law. All resources are free and accessible to site visitors.
- A free copy of the report and free dispute investigation: All candidates who have previously applied for a background check with HireRight are eligible for a free report. If you find any disputes on your report, you can submit your dispute and HireRight will start an investigation at no cost to you. The dispute investigation generally takes around 30 days to fulfill.
- Best for: HireRight is best for businesses, including multinational businesses.
Be the first to leave a review.