Employment Screening Services
Employment Screening Services (ESS) combines over 15 years of industry experience with state-of-the-art technology to deliver solutions with fast and accurate results. Their broad range of services includes different types of background checks, employment and education verifications, social security reports and drug testing. Services can be managed individually or customized as a package.
- Additional screenings option: Certain industries and/or positions may require additional screening, which is an option with ESS. Set up additional screening one-time or include it as part of your customized package.
- International drug testing locations: ESS has drug testing locations in all 50 states along with internationally in Mexico, Guam, Canada, and Puerto Rico. This makes it easy for multinational companies and national companies hiring international employees to perform and collect drug tests.
- Additional drug testing methods and panels: ESS can test more than just the standard five to 10 drugs that are tested with traditional drug testing. Additional drugs that ESS can test for include Hydrocodone, Oxymorphone, Hydromorphone, Oxycontin, MDMA and bath salts. Additionally, you can opt for alternative testing methods such as hair, instant testing and breath alcohol for a more comprehensive drug test and results.
- U-screen for students: U-screen empowers students to keep track of their health and employment records. It is an online paperless system that allows students to manage their own immunization and other documents. Colleges and universities can sign up to give students access to this and allow students to track and monitor their documents from their initial enrollment through graduation.
- SwiftHire: Make it easy for employee and volunteer candidates to submit their own screening online so you don’t need to worry about additional paperwork or security issues. Customize email greetings and invitations with your logo, and set up online payments.
- Best for: Electronic Screening Services is best for businesses, institutes of higher education and nonprofit organizations.
Be the first to leave a review.