This Denver, Colorado company began in 2005. PaySimple offers payment solutions to small business merchants, especially focusing on the service industries. This credit card processing company appeared in “TechCrunch” magazine in a 2015 article titled “Coaxing US Banking And Payments Into The 21st Century.”
- Collect touch signatures: Using the built-in functionality of Apple mobile devices that have fingerprint sensors, clients can complete transactions more securely with one touch of a finger.
- Send e-receipts: After each transaction, this system will automatically send an electronic receipt to clients via email.
- Mobile credit card reader: Syncs with your PaySimple account. The reader plugs into your audio jack on your smartphone or tablet.
- Online appointment bookings: Using BookSimple, you get an easy-to-use system that saves you time. Sync up your calendar (Outlook, Google Calendar, iCal) to see all appointments in one location. It also enables customers to book appointments online and that system can connect to their final payments.
- Easy billing management: This advanced system allows sellers to create auto-recurring bills for regular clients, make electronic invoices and sets follow-up reminders to keep the financial schedule on track.
- Best for: Small service-oriented businesses, mobile vendors and online retailers.
Be the first to leave a review.