First Data Credit Card Processing
First Data is a global payment company with headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. It was founded in 1971 and today services six million merchants, making it the largest payment processor in the industry. It offers processing solutions for institutions of all sizes and types.
- Industries serviced: First Data offers payment processing solutions for e-commerce, retail, food and drink, and other small businesses. It also services large merchants, global and national financial institutions, community financial institutions, government, and other industries.
- E-commerce solutions: Merchants who want to develop online businesses can use Clover Online, a comprehensive service that offers a sleek business website, payment portal, and marketing to attract online traffic.
- POS terminals: First Data’s point-of-sale (POS) terminals such as Clover Station offer fraud protection and features to secure payments. These systems are set up over existing broadband internet.
- Automated Teller services: First Data offers a turnkey ATM program that enables any merchant to offer Automated Teller services.
- High-risk merchant accounts: First Data offers high-risk merchant accounts for merchants who may not be able to secure a traditional account due to the natures of their industries or their credit histories.
- Best for: merchants of any size, including high risk and e-commerce merchants.
Be the first to leave a review.