In business since 1998, CreditCardProcessing.com supports over 153,000 merchants. They pride themselves on offering great customer service and believes that—and competitive rates—sets them apart from the competition. This company is a reseller of iPayment.
- Month to month contracts: Long-term contracts can be stressful for business owners who aren’t completely sure of their credit processing needs from one season to the next. This flexible pricing allows businesses to try the service without making a financial commitment.
- No cancellation fees: Try out CreditCardProcessing.com and if you decide it doesn’t work for your business, you can cancel without paying any fees.
- Guaranteed low price: If you can find a lower service price elsewhere, submit your current account processing statement or a competing offer in writing to CreditCardProcessing.com and they will beat it. If they can’t beat the overall package, they’ll send you a $50 American Express gift certificate.
- Same-day approval: Apply for a merchant account online and receive same-day approval.
- Free EMV-compliant and NFC-capable terminal: When you sign up for a merchant account, you’ll receive a free payment terminal.
- Free mobile reader: Also get a free credit card reader for your mobile device.
- PCI-compliant fee: Note that there’s an annual PCI-compliant fee, which is explained in detail on the company’s website.
- Best for: Small- to larger-sized companies as the system can handle a high number of payments each day.
Be the first to leave a review.