A company processing about $11 billion dollars annually, BluePay has integrated with more than 320 different software platforms and has been trusted by more than 42,000 businesses since 2002. Blue Pay was the winner of CNP Award 2016 for Customer Choice for Best E-Commerce Platform/Gateway. Clients include Toshiba and Southwest.com, Clif Bar and Izuno.
- Batch credit card processing: Process multiple credit card payments simultaneously and get instant approvals to make high-volume sales days run more smoothly.
- Multi-level card processing capabilities: There are three levels of processing. Level one is standard card processing; level two is business-to-business; level three is business-to-business and business-to-government processing.
- Canadian connections: BluePay offers additional support and connections for businesses with markets that span throughout both the United States and Canada.
- Versatile payment packages: BluePay offers three high-value package plans: the starter plan, the professional plan (level two) and the enterprise plan (levels two and three). Each caters to startups, small businesses, and larger corporations respectively.
- Advanced tokenization solution: Protects stored data with “tokens” to increase security. Tokens are coded reference pointers transmitted via POS terminals or online payment systems.
- Best for: Merchants, nonprofits, online sellers and suppliers of any size in the U.S. and in Canada.
Be the first to leave a review.