Global Mobility Solutions
Global Mobility Solutions provides clients with a full range of corporate relocations services and employee relocation management solutions. Using cloud-based technology, GMS is able to optimize corporate relocation based on the size and needs of any company, while maintaining transparency and allowing clients to have an interactive, hands-on role in managing their relocations.
- Global relocation: GMS offers an extensive line of global relocation solutions and services including customizable relocation programs, cost containment reviews and policy benchmarking. GMS also offers pre-assignment services such as work simulations to help employees prepare for situations in their new work environment, orientation tours in their new host country, cultural adaptation help and specialized education assessments. Upon arrival, GMS provides help with visa and immigration, language training and finding a home.
- Domestic relocation: For companies needing domestic relocation services, GMS provides pre-decision, departure and destination services. Pre-decision solutions include cost estimators, city reports, destination information packets, broker market analysis and mortgage calculators. Departure services consist of policy counseling, home sale assistance, household goods transportation, relocation expense tracking, and reimbursement and lease-breaking assistance. Finally, GMS provides destination services including temporary living solutions and mortgage assistance.
- Relocation technology: GMS’ cloud-based technology platform, My Relocation, lets employees and employers track and manage their relocation in real time. Employees can review important dates, check in with their relocation coach, submit expenses, access relocation benefit details, view initiated service progress and more.
- Additional services: GMS offers additional relocations solutions such as workforce mobility consulting and organizational and employee benefits. Additionally, GMS helps companies maximize their allocated lump-sum relocation money through its network of financial partners. It works by letting employees select from an a la carte menu of services and, with the advice and counsel from a relocation coach, explaining how to best use their lump sum.
- Knowledgebase: The knowledge base section of GMS’ website includes expert industry articles, white papers, and global and domestic destination spotlights, which act as informational guides for relocating employees. Destination spotlights include downloadable information on multiple countries or states to give relocating employees as much information as possible about their new host country.
- Best for: companies looking for a domestic or international relocation management company.
Be the first to leave a review.