ARC Relocation provides a full spectrum of relocation services to multiple corporations, government agencies and individuals across the globe. It uses local service providers based on cost and customer service and understands the value of personally investing in each transferee.
- Home selling/buying services: ARC only partners with the top real estate brokerages in each region, regardless of ownership or affiliation. In addition to connecting clients to top real estate brokerage companies, ARC’s Affinity Rebate program offers a rebate on every home sale and purchase transaction. A full list of rebate amounts per purchase/sale price is listed online.
- Global relocation services: Half of ARC’s business is from international clients, and it is the only provider to some of the biggest international government agencies and business. It offers global clients many services including visa, immigration and destination services, as well as spousal employment assistance, cost of living reports, cultural and language training and international banking services.
- Shipment of household goods: Unlike some relocation companies that are owned by industry providers, ARC prides itself on being an independent company, which allows it to choose movers based solely on price and performance. ARC ships household goods to every state, United States territories and over 85 countries. Interested clients can fill out an online cost-estimator for a general quote.
- ARCmoves: ARCmoves is ARC’s award-winning proprietary software. It is an online bidding platform for movers that allows ARC’s clients to log on and receive instant pricing from any mover in the world. ARC requires a minimum of two to three bids from van lines for each move to give clients multiple options.
- Guaranteed buyout: ARC offers Guaranteed Buyout Services (GBO) to its clients that include features like listing homes with real estate brokerages in each market so they sell more quickly. ARC is a Guaranteed Home Buyout vendor for the United States Government under the GSA, meaning all of their technical capabilities have been approved by the GSA.
- Best for: corporations looking for a full-service, global relocation company.
Be the first to leave a review.