Aires has over 35 years of corporate relocation experience and provides companies with domestic and international full-service moving solutions. It has a global network of 3,000 active service providers in over 175 countries that provide clients with on-the-ground services. Aires can help you plan, manage and report on each transferee relocation by using multiple online tools to create a relocation plan that fits each company and transferee’s needs.
- Domestic relocation services: Aires strives to provide personalized local, regional and national relocation support. Its domestic relocation services include employee policy counseling, expense management, home sale service, home purchase services, mortgage assistance, transportation of household goods, departure services, temporary housing and more.
- International relocation services: Aires helps clients and transferees deal with the stress of international relocation with a 24/7 global support center, expense management solutions, area orientation, home finding services, and household goods transportation. Additionally, transferees will receive settling-in services like obtaining drivers licenses, identification cards, and bank accounts. Aires also takes care of immigration details and documents and provides language and cross-cultural training.
- Account management: Aires comprehensive management tools help clients and transferees oversee and streamline tasks during relocation. Its technology-driven support includes the ReloX suite which provides real-time data and integrates with AiresMobile so transferees can view information on the go.
- Reporting tools: Aires’ relocation reporting tools let clients analyze and view relocation data at any time, generating custom reports on program activity and performance to help control costs. These reporting tools give clients tax and payroll assistance, budget and accrual reporting, global compensation and reporting and more.
- Transferee tools: Aires provides tools for transferees to keep up to date on their relocation status through move-status updates, expenses, and policy information via a centralized web portal. Relocating employees can take the portal on the go with the AiresMobile app which, in addition to real-time information for adults, provides kids with games via PuzzlePack. Aires also offers employees a lump-sum, self-service management tool called SpringBoard that allows them to personalize task lists, access Aires’ global network and sync tasks to personal mobile devices.
- Best for: domestic and international relocations.
Be the first to leave a review.