Founded in 1998, Can Capital offers a wide range of loans as well as an online tool to help determine the best available funding options. Can Capital works to create an individualized experience for each client and their business’ needs.
- Products: Small business loans and merchant cash advances including inventory and equipment loans are available. Their Daily Remittance Platform TM and proprietary risk models yield higher funding approval rates and broader small business financing options than competitors products.
- Interest rates: Dependent upon the business’ strength and/or borrower’s creditworthiness.
- Service: Online customer service representatives available.
- Borrower qualifications: For merchant cash advances, a borrower must have an established business and accept credit card payments. For merchant cash advances and business loans, the company is assessed based upon various factors such as sales, time in business and performance.
- Fast approval process: Rapid approval process and funding available in as little as 2 business days.
- Loan limits: Business loans range from $2,500 to $150,000 and can vary in term from four to 24 months. Merchant cash advances range from $5,000 to $150,000 and don’t have a fixed term or maturity date.
- Repayment options: Several repayment options are available depending on the type of loan. Cash advances are repaid with variable daily debits from the businesses credit card receipts and depend upon sales. Fixed business loan payments are automatically withdrawn from the business bank account daily.
- Best for: Small and mid-sized businesses.
Be the first to leave a review.